To maintain your body weight and planning to switch to a healthy eating, this plan is best suited for you. Just to give you a bit of overview, our weight loss program purely works on the basis of balanced healthy food and nutrition. We believe in creating a healthy lifestyle We believe in creating a healthy lifestyle rather than promoting quick weight loss/gain diets, pills or use of supplements. You will get proper guidance for loosing the weight with easy tips and less burden in your mind and lifestyle.
To maintain your body weight and planning to switch to a healthy eating, this plan is best suited for you. Do you need to put on a few kilos to make a sports team, make your health, or simply to put on muscle mass? Most people are out to lose weight, but you can reverse some basic dieting principles to gain some girth. However, many people do not realize how difficult is weight gain. Luckily, weight gain is fairly intuitive and need not be so strenuous or expensive; some basic Modification and lifestyle changes can gain Promising results. And YES! We help you achieve this with our special weight gain diet plan.
- We provide two follow-ups in a week for a consultation.
- The duration of our consultation at a time will be 30–40 Minutes.
- We connect with users through Whatsapp, Facebook, Phone calls, Mails.
- Apart from Diet Consultation, we also provide users with Health Tips, Recipes, Blogs/Articles, Booklet for supporting the plan.
- Apart from Meal Plan we also provide users with Physical Activity, Meditation, Yoga techniques, Behavioural Improvements.
- Consult with Dt- JO FITNESS directly (in person or on-phone).
- Personal nutritionist
- 24 X 7 hrs service
- Home based diet
- Exercise support
- Simple Diet plans.
- We ensure healthier lifestyle
What you get
- We follow the home based food pattern which includes Vegetarian Diet, Non Vegetarian Diet.
- Our Diet Plan is comprised of Breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 small meals.
- We strictly follow a balanced diet.
- 100% customized diet plans; no pre-defined or fixed diets.